Breaking News

A SCIENTIST ON MISSION

A SCIENTIST ON MISSION

 *(investigating SORORITY)*

[MAIYAKI]


When you see them in group, you just have to admire them. With their special kind of bond, you will definitely be amazed.

They relate with peace and love. 

What an epitome of sorority !


Sorority according to the 'British Oxford Dictionary' denotes :

"A group of girls or women associated for a common purpose; a sisterhood."


Well, mere sighting a group of girls from a far, you may want to predict their purpose ;

Perhaps the girls may be having a nice hang out, it could be gossip, or even talks about gender equity.

Such are for a typical female gathering.

 

But hey !

My fictional experience may be helpful. Have you ever thought of a group of girls having a mutual sexual purpose ?

I am pretty sure some portraits of movie experiences will be dangling in your mind right now.

All albums with similar photograps of homosexuality.

Lesbianism !


Anyway, in Africa and Nigeria, we have a funny mantra ;

'The more you look, the less you see'. That is, the more you think, the multiple pressure you get to rethink. And the more you learn, the more you will yearn for more knowledge.

So just in case you see a braggart ?

Tell him that, an empty barrel makes the loudest noice.

A common braggadocian !


I am a resident of an estate, where I stay with my family. But we have some noisy neighbours who always remind me of a 'Manchester Club.'


As a curious student, my dream was to know the reasons behind their perpetual noise making.

Although everyone neglected this necessary probe of 'noise making' because they were a group of girls and such is expected.

But my scientific observation made me realize it is more than just a noise.

These damsels also moan !


But even when I could pretty much assume that they are lesbians, that was just an assumption. And for us, assumptions ain't discoveries.


So on a bad day, I took a sojourn behind their window as an academic soldier. I was with my microscope and other scientific equipments so that I could get an assurance of my observation, thus transforming my assumption into a discovery.

What a scientific spirit !


But to my surprise, there was more to what the eyes could catch. Upon sighting me at the window, they ran after me, took me inside and did the unthinkable.

I now have an experience of bisexuality. It is real.


Written by✍Maiyaki Abubakar Damilare[MAIYAKI]

No comments